Intermediate/Senior DB Developer
Working for a Point of Sale (POS) platform building company, we are looking to complement our team working on a project aimed at Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) and retail domains.
Our client is a product company and a major player in the POS domain, which has already released several POS-platforms, Back of House management systems, data management systems and a set of web applications (designed to create corporate websites), widely used in the USA by QSR.
Our flagship product – the POS – is designed to work in “”offline-first”” mode (in case of network interruptions) to create orders and synchronize with the Cloud data storage and/or other systems, support 3rd party software and be integrated with an extensive list of hardware devices.
- Data transfer from MongoDB and SQL to Amazon Redshift using ETL
- Generate reports using PowerBI
- Speed optimization for data processing and reports
- At least 3 years of experience
- Amazon Redshift
- T-SQL, Query tuning
- Experience in work with MongoDB
- ETL tools (Matillion for Redshift, etc.)
- Intermediate English level
- MS SQL Server,
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Willing to learn
- Experience in communication with clients
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support