Lead Xamarin Developer
The project is a unique tool used by airlines to find more efficient flight routes in real time – like car navigation, but for aircraft.
Our project is a part of the three-part system that provides real-time data and real-time analytics to commercial aircraft. Some of the analytics is done on the ground and some is done on a server onboard the aircraft. It will also include the ability to view the weather, air hazards, turbulence, air traffic, imprecise locations, and altitudes. It is a tool that allows pilots to input preferences sent to the server for analytics and to view the results.
Our client is a US-based company that continues the tradition of changing the shape of commercial aviation by delivering real cost savings and efficiencies to the global aircraft market.
Commercial aviation is a very price-sensitive market. A price advantage of only $2 wins the client, so every company is trying to optimize their costs to stay price-competitive. Our solution offers up to 1.5% cost savings for aviation companies. Recently, we have been building a pilot project that has received spectacular feedback from industry leaders.
- You will be responsible for changing set implementation for iOS, UWP and Android application in the near future
- Close collaboration with the client, onsite Project Manager, and peer team members to work on implementing changes
- Work on feature development in a distributed fashion (sharing workload and defining priorities)
- Communicate directly with the team on the client’s side to define priorities, direction and agree on the technical design
- 5 years’ experience of development using .NET technologies and 2 years using Xamarin technologies
- An understanding of MVVM
- TCP/IP client server communication
- XML, strong understanding of XSD
- Fluent English
- Good team player
- Experience of mentoring and leading a team
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support