Intermediate QA Manual
We are offering a bright new project the goal of which is to create a platform where you can create and manage cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin) applying comprehensive financial logic. The client is a US based FinTech platform that combines security innovation, advantages of distributed ledgers, and patent pending liquidity algorithms to produce a new kind of financial instrument: a highly-liquid, dividend-yielding, investment-grade digital currency with the stability of bonds, transferability of Bitcoin, and exchangeability of dollars. The main goal of the product is to provide its users a flexible financial instrument that would allow working with actual currencies as well as bonds (IOUs). Integration with Ripple system provides powerful possibilities to make money transfers between Payment Providers that could not be done directly. The upcoming release will introduce functionality for starting Initial Coin Offering campaigns which will be attractive for accredited investors. Dev-Pro participates in both backend and frontend development. Frontend part is based on Angular 4.0, backend on ASP.NET Core so there are plenty of open opportunities and challenges to resolve and deal with. Sure, you will join the team of experts, so will be able to validate your ideas and to become a part of the collective mind.
- Together with the team of developers, be responsible for the project quality;
- Perform functional, load, regressive, UI, usability testing;
- Perform API testing;
- Assist to Business Analyst with reviewing and testing requirements;
- Perform web and mobile testing on different platforms (Android, iOS);
- Create and maintain all related test documentation;
- Prepare testing data;
- Proactively obtain and clarify requirements as necessary;
- Communicate to the client.
- 3,5+ years of test experience;
- Web application testing experience;
- Strong knowledge of web-based application structure;
- Good theoretical knowledge of testing levels and types;
- Test design techniques strong knowledge;
- Deep understanding of SDLC (SCRUM, Kanban);
- Knowledge and experience in reviewing requirements;
- REST API testing knowledge;
- Experience in UI testing;
- Experience with debugging tools;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Intermediate English (speak, read, write).
- Experience in testing on mobile platforms;
- Knowledge in SQL;
- Experience in performance testing;
- Experience working with the following applications: Postman, Fiddler.