Intermediate/Senior JS Developer (XOO)
Become a part of an enterprise-level project and influence the development of data-driven tools for Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) and Table Service Restaurants (TSR)!
We build a white label solution, which allows our customers to modify the app according to their needs and add it to its own website.
One of our clients is a major player in the Point of Sale (POS) domain in the US market (the customers are 11 of the top 25 US-based fast food chains such as Taco Bell and Whataburger).
We are looking to complement our team to work on an Online Ordering project aimed at QSR and enterprise. Our goal is to build a platform that takes information in the Data Management Module and dynamically generates websites for clients to be used by their clientele for online ordering. Online ordering solutions must work for mobile and desktop, while providing an excellent user experience.
Who is it for?
- Customers who have established a business with a bricks-and-mortar store and wish to sell products (primarily food) to clientele ahead of their physical arrival at the store, or wish to provide self-service facilities from an in-store kiosk
- Enterprise customers (only our APIs or APIs + UI)
- Clientele wishing to purchase products (primarily food) in an easy, convenient way
- Integration and constant interaction with all existing components of the POS system
- Works not only with UI but also with the APIs
- Modern technical stack (Angular, Node 8, NgRx, etc.)
- Integration with UberEat, Apple Pay, Google Pay in the very near future
As part of the team you will:
- Take part in designing and implementing cutting-edge solutions that will be the new industry standard
- Work in cross-cultural surroundings with the opportunity to gain knowledge from colleagues worldwide
- Get fast feedback on implemented solutions from live sites that are using the product you have developed
- Extend and integrate existing functionality for a product that is a key part in a larger Point of Sale (POS) platform infrastructure including POS, loyalty, analytics, reporting tools and Back of House services
- Communicate directly with the client and his team
- Work closely with developers and quality assurance engineers
- Proactively obtain and clarify requirements as necessaryResponsibilities
- 2+ years’ overall experience with JS
- 1 year’s experience with Angular 5.0
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with WebSockets
- At least intermediate English
- AWS Services
- AWS Lambdas
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support