Intermediate WordPress Developer
Dev-Pro is a fast-growing outsource company with development centers in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Dnipro and a US office in Charlotte, NC.
We help tech companies to become industry leaders; our accounts are growing constantly. The company offers a supportive yet challenging environment, allowing team members to fulfill their potential through complex projects and investment in their professional development.
Dev-Pro works successfully with projects of various size and complexity, from innovative startups to market leaders, due to its established infrastructure and flexible management. We have expertise in Point of Sale, Exchange market, SaaS, CRM development and integrations (Salesforce, Dynamics), Big Data, social networks of various types, etc.
We are looking for a motivated CMS developer to take part in Business Development processes and support and maintain the current projects. The primary technology is WordPress.
You'll become a part of the CMS team, where you will be able to participate in a variety of projects. Mostly, we carry out support but with an element of development from scratch. Projects may vary from landing pages to e-commerce solutions. Also, we undertake plenty of pet projects based on CMS in which you will be able to apply up-to-date industry standards to improve your skills every day. As an additional benefit, most of our clients are based all over the USA and western Europe, so you'll have an opportunity not only to upgrade your technical skills, but to improve your English as well.
- At least 2 years’ commercial experience
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with WordPress
- Intermediate English
- Understanding of Git and GitFlow
- Good knowledge of PHP and experience with PHP7
- Experience with other CMSs (Drupal, Magento, Joomla! etc.)
- Experience in MySQL
- Experience in communicating with foreign clients
- Experience in i18n
- Familiarity with Docker
- Background job processing (WPCron, system cron)
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support