Intermediate JS Developer (DM)
Working for a Point of Sale (POS) platform building company, we are looking to complement our team to work on a project for Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) and retail domains.
Our client is a product company and a major player in the POS domain, and has already released several POS-platforms, Back of House management systems, data management systems and a set of web applications (designed to create corporate websites), widely used in the USA by QSR.
Our flagship product - the POS - is designed to work in "offline-first" mode (in case of network interruptions) to create orders and synchronize with Cloud data storage and/or other systems, support third-party software and be integrated with an extensive list of hardware devices.
The end market involves well over 100,000 onsite installations. The client already has great influence on the QSR industry in the USA and has actively conquered the European market (Spain and Great Britain in particular).
You will have the opportunity to gain rewarding experience and be a part of the team developing the next big thing in the QSR industry.The Application suite includes:
- Reach and data intensive backend application (NodeJS/Angular4/AWS services)
- Back of House Solutions (NodeJS/Angular2/Angular4) (reporting, payroll calculations, schedules)
- Mobile Ordering (NodeJS/AWS Lambdas)
As a part of the team, you will be responsible for extending the current solution to:
- Work with large volumes of data
- Be responsible for feature design and development according to the agreed focus
- Communicate directly with the client and his team to clarify requirements and find appropriate solutions for the system
- Work closely with product managers, developers, and quality assurance engineers
- Proactively obtain and clarify requirements as necessary
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with WebSockets
- At least Intermediate English
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support