Dev-Pro is taking on new clients! We are the US-based outsource software development company founded in 2011 with offices in Kharkiv, Kiev, Dnipro and Charlotte, NC. Over the past 3 years, we have built several medium to large accounts, changed company operations and are preparing to start with a new client.
We are looking for a Delivery Manager who will play a crucial role in building a new, successful team, winning new projects and empowering our current accounts. You will collaborate closely with both delivery and operation teams within the company. Your major responsibility will involve working closely with clients to understand their business needs, mapping them against Dev-Pro’s technical capabilities, and building motivated and effective teams.
We are looking for a great and mature team member to empower our PM team with new ideas, knowledge and passion.
As a Delivery Manager, you will report to the CTO and president of the company and be responsible for:
- Managing client expectations and satisfaction
- Budget planning, forecasting and execution
- Managing/mentoring PMs
- Process tailoring and facilitation
- People management in terms of morale and talent growth as well as resource management (hiring/dismissing/changing team structure)
- Close interaction with internal/external stakeholders - development teams, analysts, quality assurance engineers, and PMs
- Client communication regarding deliverables - estimates, timelines, quality and managing client expectations
- 5+ years’ experience in a Program/Project/Delivery Manager role, leading several projects in parallel or large scale projects (more than 50 FTEs)
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience establishing strategic C-level relationships
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC and various methodologies (SAFe, DAD, Waterfall)
- The confidence to drive technical conversations
- Ability to set up strong and effective remote teamwork
- Skill in transforming customer vision into actual results within the product
- Expertise in project management to ruthlessly prioritize and manage stakeholder expectations and ensure all key objectives and timelines are met
- Ambition and drive with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Great skills as a team player and willingness to assist wherever needed
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and composure in stressful and escalated circumstances
- History of improving processes, methodologies, programs or frameworks that increase team performance
You are resourceful, scrappy and creative — if a playbook doesn't exist yet, you go figure it out and build it for the whole team to use.
- PMP certification
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support