Intermediate/Senior Automation QA Engineer
Working for a Point of Sale (POS) platform building company, we are looking to complement our team to work on project aimed for Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) and retail domains.
Our client is a product company and a major player in the POS domain, which has already released several POS-platforms, Back of House management systems, data management system and a set of web applications (designed to create corporative websites), widely used in the USA by quick service restaurants.
Our flagship product - the POS - is designed to work in "offline-first" mode (in case of network interruptions) to create orders and synchronize with the Cloud data storage and/or other systems, supports 3d party software and can be integrated with an extensive list of hardware devices.
The end market involves well over 100,000 onsite installations. The client already has great influence on QSR industry in the USA and actively conquers European market (Spain and Great Britain in perspective).
You will have the opportunity to gain rewarding experience and be a part of the team developing the next big thing in QSR industry.
Application suite includes:
- Cross Platform (Cordova/Electron) POS app.
- Back of House Solutions (NodeJS/Angular2) (reporting, payroll calculations, schedules)
- Mobile Ordering (NodeJS/AWS Lambdas)
- Configuration (NodeJS/Angular2/AWS Lambdas).
Joining our team is an exclusive opportunity to work on the project where web and mobile testing are performed simultaneously, which includes different target platforms and devices.
- Together with the team of developers, be responsible for the project quality
- Perform functional, load, regression, UI, usability testing
- Create automation testing framework for the project
- Develop automation tests for Web UI, API, and Mobile
- Execute, maintain and update automation tests
- Review and analyze tests execution results
- Maintain all related tests documentation
- Prepare testing data
- Proactively obtain and clarify requirements as necessary
- Communicate and report to the client daily tasks status updates
- At least 2 years of test automation experience;
- Strong knowledge of OOP;
- Good knowledge of one of the programming languages (Python, Java, C#), Python is preferable;
- Good knowledge of Selenium Web Driver;
- Good knowledge of web-based application structure;
- Good theoretical knowledge of testing levels and types;
- Test design techniques strong knowledge;
- Review and testing requirements;
- Bugs life cycle, types of bugs;
- Databases general knowledge;
- REST API testing knowledge;
- Experience in UI testing;
- Experience in using Firebug;
- HTML/CSS good knowledge;
- Intermediate English.
- Experience in testing mobile apps using Appium;
- Experience with Mocha Chai;
- MongoDB knowledge.
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support