Senior .NET Developer
We are offering a bright new project the goal of which is to create a platform where you can create and manage cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin) applying comprehensive financial logic.
The client is a US based FinTech platform that combines security innovation, advantages of distributed ledgers, and patent pending liquidity algorithms to produce a new kind of financial instrument: a highly-liquid, dividend-yielding, investment-grade digital currency with the stability of bonds, transferability of Bitcoin, and exchangeability of dollars.
The main goal of the product is to provide its users a flexible financial instrument that would allow working with actual currencies as well as bonds (IOUs). Integration with Ripple system provides powerful possibilities to make money transfers between Payment Providers that could not be done directly. The upcoming release will introduce functionality for starting Initial Coin Offering campaigns which will be attractive for accredited investors.
Dev-Pro participates in both backend and frontend development. Frontend part is based on Angular 4.0, backend on ASP.NET Core so there are plenty of open opportunities and challenges to resolve and deal with. Sure, you will join the team of experts, so will be able to validate your ideas and to become a part of the collective mind.
- Work with latest technologies (ASP.NET Core, Azure Application Service)
- Be able to take decisions on additional technology stack be able to have direct communication with US based client
- Work in tailored SCRUM-driven team of 20+ people, and also will be able to communicate with more than 100 specialists in the company to share and obtain knowledge
- Work closely with developers and quality assurance engineers
- Be responsible for making, discussing, approving technical decisions and having them implemented
- Practical experience with ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC
- Strong OOP/OOD and SOLID principles skills
- Experience working with Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of relational DB concepts, MS SQL Server
- English level from Intermediate level
- Understanding software development principles
- Azure Application Service
- Design Patterns
- Unit testing (TDD, BDD)
- Understanding Blockchain system mechanism
- PCI DSS certification
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support