Intermediate/Senior Dynamics CRM Developer
We are offering a bright new project, the goal of which is to create a platform for the creation and management of cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin) and apply comprehensive financial logic. The dynamic main system task will be the maintenance of current operations and platform asset management: cryptocurrency lending, crowdfunding operations, and more.
The client is a US-based FinTech platform that combines security innovation, advantages of distributed ledgers, and patent pending liquidity algorithms to produce a new kind of financial instrument: a highly-liquid, dividend-yielding, investment-grade digital currency with the stability of bonds, transferability of Bitcoin, and exchangeability of dollars.
The main goal of the product is to provide its users with a flexible financial instrument that will allow working with actual currencies. Integration with Ripple provides powerful possibilities to make money transfers between payment providers that cannot be done directly.
Dev-Pro participates in both backend and frontend development. The frontend part is based on latest Angular, backend on latest ASP.NET Core for our custom client application, as well as the latest Dynamics 365 product line, so there are plenty of open opportunities and challenges to resolve. You will join a team of experts, so will be able to validate your ideas and become a part of the collective mind.
- Work with latest technologies (ASP.NET Core, Azure Application Service, Dynamics 365 Online and Customer Engagement capabilities).
- Take decisions on additional technology stack.
- Communicate directly with the US-based client.
- Work in a tailored SCRUM-driven team of 10+ people, and also be able to communicate with more than 100 specialists in the company to share and obtain knowledge.
- Work closely with developers and quality assurance engineers.
- Be responsible for making, discussing, and approving technical decisions and having them implemented.
- Develop Dynamics CRM plugins, workflows, and custom solutions based on requirements.
- Customization and configuration of Dynamics CRM projects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and a clear understanding how to properly extend and customize it
- Intermediate level English
- Experience with Dynamics 365 WebAPI
- Identify and recommend product customizations and enhancements to meet client requirements using Dynamics CRM
- 1+ year of Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience and related skills
- At least 2+ years of .NET development skills
- Experience ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC
- Azure Application service
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or similar cloud solutions
- Understanding Blockchain
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support