Intermediate/Senior JS Developer (Node+React) (A)
Become part of enterprise-level project and influence the development of data-driven tools for Quick Service Restaurants! Our client is a major player in the Point of Sale domain in the US market (the customers are 11 of the top 25 US-based fast food chains) and is about to start working on the European market - Great Britain.
Working for an analytics and customer engagement platform building company, we are looking to expand our team to work on the application suite which includes:
1) Analytics and data integration to give small merchants access to the same types of big data tools that their large competitors use;
2) Marketing and web service integration to power various marketing tools like email marketing, social reputation management and other tools.
The product allows 70,000 end users to quickly validate their marketing, provides social reputation and customer demographics. It is both challenging and exciting, as it includes three products with integrations with third party providers.
We currently have a team of 11 persons working on various initiatives and would like to expand and grow the team. There is development on client side for each of the modules, so you will be constantly coordinating with the onsite team to deliver. Our end-clients customer base includes over 2.5 million merchant locations spread across more than 30 countries. Your work will impact small merchants world-wide by empowering them to make data driven marketing decisions, as their large competitors do, to grow their business.
The big launch happened in November this year. Get on board now and conquer the new markets with us!
As part of the team you will be:
- Extending and integrating existing functionality for our products between them and with 3d party providers
- Conduct direct communication with the client and their team;
- Work closely with developers and quality assurance engineers;
- Proactively obtain and clarify requirements as necessary.
- Be responsible for making, discussing, approving technical decisions and having them implemented
- Provide estimates to new development
- 1+ years' experience in Node.js (Sails.js/ Koa.js/ Express.js) and in ReactJS/Redux
- Basic understanding of AWS ecosystem (EC2, S3, Lambda, load balancing)
- Experience with Apache Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis
- Additional experience in D3.js, Webpack, nginx, Docker
- Experience in communicating with foreign clients and, third party providers
- Intermediate English
- Ability to find the problem point on the project and propose solution
- Desire to mentor and educate the team
- Spark, Scala
- Big Data ETL