Intermediate/Senior DevOps Engineer
Dev-Pro is taking on new clients! We are a US-based outsource software development company founded in 2011. Over the past 3 years, we’ve built several medium to large accounts, changed company operations and are preparing to start taking on new clients.
DevOps is one of our key areas of expertise that we wish to continue to develop at Dev-Pro. Here are some of our DevOps' team achievements with different clients:
- PCI DSS has been passed on AWS and Azure
- Many CI/CD pipelines have been built, helping our clients to speed up production
- IaC has helped clients to achieve building environments extremely fast
- Automation and improved processes have helped clients to build HA, reliable systems and survive DR incidents
We are looking for a capable, mature team member to empower our DevOps team with new ideas, knowledge, and passion.
You will be in charge of the discovery phase of projects and pre-sales activities, building proof of concepts for many customers across the globe. It opens up limitless opportunities to use your knowledge and skills, bring your ideas to clients and build environments from scratch.
- Talking to many clients, gathering their expectations and requirements
- Participating in the discovery phase and proof of concepts, often in cutting-edge projects
- Starting projects from scratch, fully utilizing your skills to get things right
- Designing and implementing solutions based on the Cloud to assure a smooth, stable and fault-free CI/CD process
- Automating environment using Ansible, Terraform or other tools
- Participating in architecture discussions, presenting your own ideas and implementing superb DevOps practices on the customer’s side
- 2+ years’ experience in the IT-sphere as a DevOps
- Deep knowledge of networking, OSes, DBs
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Proven experience with Azure/AWS/Google Cloud platforms
- IaC and Configuration management (Ansible/Terraform/SaltStack)
- Experience in building CI/CD on a project
- Upper-intermediate English
- Good knowledge of IT security
- Experience in sales activities