Financial Business Analyst
We are offering a bright new project, the goal of which is to create a platform for creating and managing cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, applying comprehensive financial logic.
The client is a US-based FinTech platform that combines security innovation, the advantages of distributed ledgers, and patent-pending liquidity algorithms to produce a new kind of financial instrument: a highly-liquid, dividend-yielding, investment-grade digital currency with the stability of bonds, the transferability of Bitcoin, and the exchangeability of the dollar.
The main goal of the product is to provide its users with a flexible financial instrument that will allow working with actual currencies as well as bonds (IOUs). Integration with crypto systems provides powerful possibilities to make money transfers between payment providers that could not be done directly. The upcoming release will introduce functionality for starting Initial Coin Offering campaigns, which will be attractive to accredited investors.
Dev-Pro will participate in both backend and frontend development as soon as PCI DSS certification is achieved. Frontend is based on Angular 4.0, backend on ASP.NET Core, so there are plenty of open opportunities and challenges to resolve. You will join our team of experts, so will be able to validate your ideas to become a part of the collective mind.
- Become a point of communication with product stakeholders in terms of requirements and product functionality
- Elicit, analyze and document software requirements
- Work with the development team, leading grooming sessions and presenting requirements to them
- Assist stakeholders in management of feature priorities
- Visualize workflows of the developed solution by means of Use Case and Activity diagrams (UML) or Process and Collaboration models (BPMN)
- Prepare UI wireframes and/or prototypes, assist designers in designing UI and UX
- Trace the requirements
- Manage changes requested by stakeholders
- Act as a proxy product owner (representing stakeholders for the team)
- Assist the team by clarifying and presenting requirements to the team
- Deliver a presentation on the implemented solution to the customer.
- Advanced spoken and written English skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytic skills
- Outstanding sense of duty and business ethics
- Ability to explain complex concepts in simple words
- 3+ years’ work experience in a BA/Product Manager position
- Expertise in domain area of FinTech or related areas
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of BA methodology and tools (functional/non-functional requirements, use cases, user stories, traceability)
- Experience with bug tracking tools (Redmine, Jira)
- Experience working with modeling tools (Balsamiq, UXPin, Axure, Visio etc.)
- Knowledge of modeling notations (UML, BPMN)
- Attention to detail
- US visa
- Technical background (perhaps in a Quality Assurance role)
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support