Performance QA Engineer
Dev-Pro is a US-based outsource software development company, founded in 2011, with offices in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Dnipro, Lviv and Charlotte. We help tech companies to become industry leaders; our accounts are growing constantly. The company has a supportive and challenging environment for team members to fulfill their potential with complex projects and investment in their professional development!
Our client is a product company and a major player in the Point of Sale (POS) domain. Join the team to work on a project, aimed to improve the functioning of Quick Service Restaurants, Table Serviсe Restaurants and at Retail domains. Joining our team is an exclusive opportunity to work on the project where web and mobile testing are performed simultaneously, which includes different target platforms and devices.
Application suite includes:
- Cross Platform (Cordova/Electron) POS app.
- Back of House Solutions (NodeJS/Angular2) (reporting, payroll calculations, schedules)
- Mobile Ordering (NodeJS/AWS Lambdas)
- Configuration (NodeJS/Angular2/AWS Lambdas).
Along with teams of Developers and Engineering operations, the engineer will be responsible for the performance of our system for our customers. Our clients are restaurants with thousands of locations in the USA, and there are thousands of transactions each day for one client. As soon as the system has been constantly growing performance testing is an extremely important and challenging area for the QA team. This position requires outlining requirements for performance, developing and executing performance scripts, analyzing results, determining a strategy of performance testing, finding and applying the necessary tools or technologies for performance testing, finding root causes of performance issues, predicting potential problems for our clients before they happen.
Join us in:
- Execution of tests and monitoring of application health;
- Creation of load models for tests;
- Development and scripting of tests (Gatling);
- Development and maintenance of tests infrastructure
- Experience with load and performance testing framework such as Gatling, Jmeter;
- Knowledge of and experience working with and integrating CI;
- Theoretical knowledge of performance testing types and approaches;
- At least 3 years of test automation experience;
- Good knowledge of one of the programming languages (Python, Java, JS, Groovy). Python is preferable;
- Good knowledge of web-based application structure;
- Good theoretical knowledge of testing levels and types;
- Review and testing requirements;
- Bugs life cycle, types of bugs;
- General knowledge of databases;
- REST API testing knowledge;
- Intermediate English.
- Experience with AWS services (EC2, ECR, ECS, Lambda, SQS, SNS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation)
- Experience with Docker
- MongoDB knowledge.
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support