Hardware Integration Developer
We are looking to complement our team working on Dev-Pro’s largest client project with a team of almost 200 people across 3 different locations, focused on building POS software and services. The project is aimed at serving Enterprise clients in the field of hospitality with over a 100,000 software installations in restaurants all over the US, representing a total of 18% of the US market.
The flagship product includes POS, Cloud, loyalty, analytics, reporting tools and Back of House services. It supports third party software, and can be integrated with an extensive list of hardware devices.
This is an opportunity to work on integrating with third-party hardware for Point of Sale (POS) platform with 150,000 restaurants.
Become a part of a strong, in-house JS team of more than 66 developers (21% senior and 66% intermediate-level).
Be inspired by more experienced colleagues and build a rewarding career.
• Company with 7 years’ experience in software development and long-term partnerships with 30 good clients.
• Education as a core value: we have already held 25 public events for developers, PMs and BAs
• Established infrastructure and flexible management within one company.
ResponsibilitiesGet on board and start the integration quest! You will work on integrating with such third-party hardware:
- Payment terminals
- Payment services
- Printers and cash drawers
- Barcode scanners
- Line displays
Conquer new markets and some hardware with us!
- 2+ years’ overall experience with JS
- Strong NodeJS skills
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with WebSockets
- At least intermediate English
- Desired skills
- AWS services
- Experience with Angular 2/4
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support