Intermediate Markup Developer
Dev-Pro is a US-based outsourced software development company with 7 years’ experience, a team of 420+ professionals, offices in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Dnipro, Lviv and Charlotte and long-term partnerships with more than 20 clients from the US and Europe.
A high level of technical knowledge (28% of our developers are Senior level), as well as communication and visibility, are Dev-Pro’s key distinguishing features.
Dev-Pro works successfully with projects of various size and complexity, from innovative startups to market leaders, due to its established infrastructure and flexible management. We have expertise in Point of Sale, Exchange market, SaaS, CRM development and integrations (Salesforce, Dynamics), Big Data, social networks of various types, etc.
In addition, Dev-Pro is involved in the development of sales engagement online platform, built for efficient and revenue-boosting sales. Dev-Pro invests a lot of effort into the education and professional development of its staff. As a company, we encourage knowledge-sharing in the IT community. (Dev-Pro is a co-organizer of KharkivJS, organizer of TechTalk meetups, founder of PMCon for Project Managers, and the first in Kharkiv conference for Business Analysts BAConf).
ResponsibilitiesParticipate in different projects to handle Markup from scratch and also update and support existing projects. The Markup Department offers a wide variety of the project specifics:
- Websites CMS/Non-CMS (Primary CMS-technology is WordPress)
- Web applications (Angular, React);
- Email templates;
- Additional opportunities:
- To become a team lead and share your knowledge by mentoring new, less experienced teammates.
- Professional-development in a desired direction (JS, CMS, etc.) and training courses in JS if a project workload allows.
- Become a part of long-term projects with the duration of 6+ months.
- Task/bug tracking systems (Redmine, JIRA, etc.);
- IDE (Aptana, Sublime, Atom, Notepad, VSCode, etc.);
- Systems of version control (Git, SVN, BitBucket, GitHub, etc.);
- HTML/CSS validators/linters/config;
- Adobe Photoshop, Sketch;
- Setup local environment (WordPress);
- Optimization for load speed (sprite, image optimization, Google PageSpeed Insights, Google Mobile Friendly);
- Valid HTML/HTML5 and CSS/CSS3;
- Cross-browser, pixel perfect;
- Email template with fixed, flexible and responsive layout;
- Email services (such as MailChimp, ActOn, ConstantContact, etc.);
- Fixed, flexible and responsive/adaptive (mobile first) layout;
- Flexbox layout;
- CSS Methodology: BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS, SuitCSS, RSCSS, DOCSS;
- CSS pre-processors (SCSS/SASS, LESS);
- Transitions and animations;
- Experience with Markup for at least 2 different CMS platforms (such as WP, Drupal, Magento, etc.);
- Frontend frameworks (ReactJS, Angular 2);
- HTML/CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Material Design Light, Foundation, Ionic);
- Intermediate English;
- Ability to handle technical communication in English (chats, structured emails);
- Grunt/Gulp task runners;
- Experience with Markup optimization - repaint/reflow;
- CSS post-processors (PostCSS);
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign;
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support