Junior/Intermediate .NET Developer
The project is a CMS development and CMS integration for law firms. It includes the development of custom .NET based CMS, and the creation and maintenance of new websites that use it.
On this project, you will learn how to use Continuous Integration, work with Custom MVC implementation; you will be able to see interesting architect solutions and find out how you can use ASP.NET Web Forms in a nonstandard way. Finally, you will follow Scrum methodology, gain valuable experience communicating with a customer and improve your English.
The development team is based partially on Dev-Pro and the client's site, so the project requires a lot of analysis and communication with other team members.
ResponsibilitiesOur development team needs your help to do the following:
- Develop websites based on custom client's CMS
- Perform development tasks for CMS fixes and improvement
- Participate in analysis and generation of new ideas for upgrades of CMS
- Collaborate with the internal QA team and the client's team in order to provide deliverables of high quality
- .NET Framework internals/C#
- ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET WebForms
- Web Services
- T-SQL/MS SQL Server
- Subversion (SVN), good understanding of version control and merging
- Good English - must be capable of explaining technical solutions in English and prepare documentation for them
- MS Office plugins
- NuGet packaging