Senior/Intermediate JS Developer
We are offering a bright, new project, the goal of which is to create a platform where the user can create and manage cryptocurrencies (such as Bitcoin), applying comprehensive financial logic.
The client is a US-based FinTech platform that combines security innovation, the advantages of distributed ledgers, and patent pending liquidity algorithms to produce a new kind of financial instrument: a highly-liquid, dividend-yielding, investment-grade digital currency with the stability of bonds, the transferability of Bitcoin, and the exchangeability of dollars.
The main goal of the product is to provide its users with a flexible financial instrument that will enable working with actual currencies as well as bonds (IOUs). Integration with Ripple provides powerful possibilities to make money transfers between payment providers that cannot be done directly. The upcoming release will introduce functionality for starting Initial Coin Offering campaigns that will be attractive to accredited investors.
Dev-Pro participates in both backend and frontend development. The frontend part is based on Angular 4.0, backend on ASP.NET Core, so there are plenty of open opportunities and challenges to explore and resolve. You will join a team of experts, so will be able to validate your ideas and to become a part of the collective mind.
- Work with latest technologies (Angular 6 with NgRx)
- Take decisions on additional technology stack; communicate directly with the US-based client
- Work in a tailored SCRUM-driven team of 50+ people, and also communicate with about 100 specialists in the company to share and obtain knowledge
- Work closely with developers and quality assurance engineers
- Be responsible for making, discussing, approving technical decisions, and having them implemented
- 1+ year of experience with Angular (2 and higher)
- Experience with REST API
- Intermediate English, or higher
- Experience with NgRx
- Azure services
- Understanding of Blockchain
- Knowledge of Smart Contracts and Solidity
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support