Intermediate/Senior Python Developer
We are offering a bright new project, the goal of which is to provide crypto owners with a great way to unlock the value of their holdings and get access to instant cash by borrowing against their assets instead of selling them.
The client is a well-known exchange platform based in Canada and this new product will be a good extension of their existing product line for their multi-currency trading platform on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
Our team works closely with the product team and product owner on the project scope and goals. As for the tech stack, we decided to move forward with React, NodeJS, Python 3+.
- Advanced Python programming
- Working in a tailored SCRUM-driven team of 10+ people
- Working closely with developers and quality assurance engineers
- Being responsible for making, discussing, and approving technical decisions, and having them implemented
- Planning, designing and developing code and infrastructure
- Taking part in code review of other developers to ensure simple architecture and the highest code quality
- Exploring new technologies, tools, and components
- Proficiency in Python
- Working experience with (asyncio, SQLAlchemy core)
- Experience of web frameworks (e.g. aiohttp, Tornado, Flask)
- Hands-on experience with AWS (EC2, S3, ECS)
- Previous experience with PostgreSQL