Join our team of cryptocurrency and security enthusiast and get involved in cutting-edge business projects!
We are developing a fully-fledged, extremely-flexible platform that enables:
1. Easystart trading in the crypto-world and withdrawal of cash-on-demand, anytime.
2. Transference of all forms of currencies like fiat currencies, digital-currencies, asset tokens or securities.
3. Acces to stock exchange and get real-time market pricing,
4. Manage your accounts and real-time balances with them.
You will be engaged in the design and implementation of a flexible engine for the full-cycle of Initial Coin and Token Offerings (ICOs) with a unique customizable rule engine, distributed ledger technologies, mobile payment gateways, comprehensive, world-class security frameworks and lots of other tremendous features, scaling the solution.
Dev-Pro will participates in both backend and frontend development as soon as PCI DSS certifications are awarded.
You'll become a part of the fast-growing account, will have a chance to manage from one to two projects, take part in the hiring process, strategic and tactical development of the account.
We expect (amongst other things) your contribution to the following processes:
- Setting up the work of the team.
- Establishing team motivation, development and growth.
- People management in terms of morale and talent growth.
- Management of clients quality, scope and budget expectations.
- Performance review of your team, and developing career paths for the team.
- Interviewing and recruitment for the team.
- Enhancing company policies to meet the market requirements.
- Maintaining close interactions with internal/external stakeholders.
There are many opportunities to grow with the company if you are a motivated and ambitious person.
- 3+ years’ experience in project management.
- Experience of managing project teams of at least 10 people.
- Experience with various SDLC (PMI, Agile, Waterfall).
- Customer relations management.
- Requirement management.
- Risk management.
- Change management.
- Excellent soft and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver a high-quality result within the reasonable limited time.
- Proven track record of successful application development deliverables.
- Upper Intermediate English.
- BA/Product Management/Development experience.
- Experience in managing remote team.