Intermediate/Senior Ruby Developer
The product is a sales engagement online platform for efficient and revenue-boosting sales. It provides sales teams with enhanced capabilities for communication, while also integrating email tracking, sales calls, meetings intelligence, and workflow automation tools in a single platform.
Our team is working on various projects within this product: meetings, snippets, Outlook, Gmail add-ins, and internal administration tools.
We’re focused on fast, high-quality deliverables, as we have to deal with thousands of real customers. The product is moving forward with the microservices approach and continuous delivery strategy. As for the technologies, we used to run our app on AngularJS, but now React is the company’s choice for the frontend, so all new features we're working on are required to be in React. Our backend is powered by Ruby and Elixir.
We are looking for a person who is eager to work in a friendly team of professionals, learn a lot of cool stuff both from the technical and process perspective.
Would you be a good fit? Definitely yes, if you're looking for challenges, ready to undertake responsibilities and like making good things even better.
You will be part of a highly-skilled team, and will be responsible for:
- High performance coding dealing mostly with MS Exchange API
- Taking part in designing and building large scale applications for the production environment
- Writing great software adhering to Agile software engineering practices (e.g., DRY principles, continuous integration, unit tests, etc.)
- Taking part in code review of other developers to ensure simple architecture and the highest code quality
- Exploring new technologies, tools and components
- Monitoring and analysis of the features we have built
- Ruby proficiency
- Ruby on Rails
- Hands-on experience with GIT
- Intermediate English
- Experience with Outlook REST API
- Basic understanding of Docker/Kubernetes, CI/CD tools
- Experience with different Ruby MVC Frameworks (e.g. Sinatra)
- Rails CLI
- Understanding of functional programming concepts
- Working in Scrum teams
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support