Personal Assistant/Social Media Manager
Dev-Pro is a US-based outsource software development company, founded in 2011, with offices in Kharkiv, Kiev, Dnipro and Charlotte. We help tech companies to become industry leaders: our accounts are growing constantly. The company has a supportive and challenging environment for team members to fulfil their potential with complex projects and professional development programs!
You will work closely with the business owner, helping him to make the best use of his time by providing administrative support on a one-to-one basis. Responsibilities will often include making travel arrangements, organizing events/engagements, managing appointments or calendars, making reservations, placing orders, answering/returning calls, and other similar administrative and support duties.
- Travel arrangements (booking tickets, booking hotels, creating itineraries, booking activities);
- Conducting research on the internet (hotels, restaurants, activities, and services);
- Composing and publishing website content using received data (WordPress);
- Managing presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites and posting relevant content on social applications as needed;
- Arranging personal appointments;
- Preparing correspondence on the client's behalf;
- Preparing presentations (PowerPoint/Keynote);
- Selecting, editing, and positioning photos
- Designing layout, image processing (Photoshop, Lightroom);
- Basic video editing (Youtube);
- Text proofreading;
- Working closely with the technical team to maintain site standards regarding the new development.
- Fluent English (including formal);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Structural thinking and ability to prioritize tasks;
- Attention to details;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Self-motivation and proactiveness;
- Proficiency with PC (MS Office and Excel particularly) and ability to easily pick up new software and IT tools;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Good time management and the ability to multi-task
- Good knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube;
- Experience in photography and a good eye for photographic content is a plus.
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support