Intermediate/Senior Business Analyst
Dev-Pro is taking on new clients! We are a US-based outsource software development company founded in 2011, with offices in Kharkiv, Kiev, Dnipro and Charlotte, NC. Over the last 3 years, we have built several medium to large accounts, changed company operations and are preparing to start work with new clients.
We are looking for a business analyst who will play a crucial role in finding prospective clients. You will collaborate closely with both business development and engineering teams to understand customer business needs and map them with Dev-Pro technical capabilities. This is a key position influencing the whole communication approach with our new customers and defining how the product management process will be set up at the very beginning of the project.
We see huge value in the contribution and expertise of our business analysts and product managers and want to continue to develop them at Dev-Pro. Here are some of our BA team achievements accomplished with different clients:
- Driving product development and participating in the full cycle of feature development from ideation and user research to the release to the customer, the marketing launch, and evaluating the success and adoption of the feature across the sales engagement online platform.
- Establishing communication between business and technical teams for a major player in the POS domain widely used in the USA by quick service restaurants; elaborating business value for the engineering team and empowering the product management team with technical expertise.
- Building a new kind of financial instrument that combines security innovation with the advantages of distributed ledgers and patent-pending liquidity algorithms.
- We are looking for a great and mature team member to empower our BA team with new ideas, knowledge and passion.
- Become the main point of communication for product stakeholders in terms of product functionality
- Understand the customer business model and the problems they are trying to resolve
- Refine business needs to product requirements
- Assist stakeholders in prioritizing management of the features
- Work collaboratively with the development team to propose and estimate a technical solution to the client
- Visualize workflows of the developed solution by means of Use Case and Activity diagrams (UML) or Process and Collaboration models (BPMN)
- Prepare UI wireframes and/or prototypes, assist designers in designing UI and UX
- Good communication skills, empathy and leadership
- Advanced English skills, both written and spoken
- Experience in creating product vision and scope documents
- Experience in techniques for documenting product requirements and the ability to choose the most suitable according to the product type
- Ability to maintain a prioritized backlog and manage change requests
- Customer interviewing and negotiation skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of using estimation techniques
- Experience in prioritization techniques
- 2+ years’ experience in a BA/Product Manager position