Dev-Pro is a US-based outsource software development company with 6 years’ experience, a team of 390+ professionals (as of May 2018), offices in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Dnipro, Lviv and Charlotte, and long-term partnerships with more than 20 clients in the US and Europe. Dev-Pro successfully works with projects of various size and complexity, from innovative startups to market leaders, due to its established infrastructure and flexible management. One of our clients is a major player in the Point of Sale (POS) domain in the US market. Other projects are involved in different business domains including: education, real estate, financial, travel and bookings.
We envision ourselves as a company of 500-600 people by the end of 2018. To support this growth, we are adapting company structure and processes to support this scale, and take the company further towards 1,000+ over the next several years. This creates exciting career growth opportunities across our engineering and operations teams, including Finance Department.
Financial Assistant will be responsible for:
- Gathering financial data and documentation from company departments, their organisation, tracking and its input into financial software
- Reconciliation of corporate bank statements
- Preparation of financial reporting (Budget vs. Actual) on a monthly basis
- Processing documentation for company’s vendors
- Financial / Accounting background and experience
- Intermediate English
- Strong attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with large scope of information
- MS Office/Google Documents proficient user