Intermediate/Senior Ruby Developer
A premier technology platform that connects marketers with influential creators to automate influencer marketing and custom content development.
Creators in our marketplace range from leading bloggers and social media personalities to A-list celebrities and professional journalists. Creators are compensated for developing and distributing text, videos, photos and status updates across social media. Marketers receive influential content and engaging, shareable stories that drive awareness.
This is a publicly-traded company with headquarters in Winter Park, Florida, and additional offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver, Chicago, New York City, and Toronto.
Would you be a good fit?
Definitely yes, if you're looking for challenges and are ready to undertake responsibilities.
You'll work directly with the customer, learning a lot of cool stuff both from the technical and process perspective. You'll become engaged from the very first steps in feature design to the final code delivery and be provided with a lot of opportunities for your professional development.
You will be part of a highly-skilled team, and will be responsible for:
- End-to-end development
- Advanced programming, including high performance coding
- Feature planning with our business analysts
- Designing and building large scale applications for the production environment
- Writing great software adhering to Agile software engineering practices (e.g. DRY principles, continuous integration, unit tests, etc.)
- Taking part in code review of other developers to ensure simple architecture and the highest code quality
- Exploring new technologies, tools and components
- Monitoring and analysis of the features we have built
- 4+ years' real-life development with Ruby (different versions), Ruby on Rails
- Rubyflow and/or another source of Ruby news active in your browser at least once a week
- PostgreSQL (Citus)
- Knowledge and experience in profiling/debugging code
- Experience in Chrome and/or Outlook extension development
- Experience with different Ruby MVC Frameworks (e.g. Sinatra)
- Rails Command Line
- Experience with algorithm optimization
- Working in Scrum teams