Intermediate Full Stack Developer (XMM - Enterprise)
Our client is a product company and a major player in the Point Of Sale (POS) domain, and has already released several POS-platforms, Back of House management systems, data management systems and a set of web applications (designed to create corporate websites), widely used in the USA by quick service restaurants (QSR). One of the critical business applications is to be able to analyze the sales and labor data for a particular date or period. It helps store owners to monitor the success of their business and react to any store-related issues using alerts. Reports and key stats show sales information on regular business, so users can adjust and make corrections to their business to get better results. It is the kind of project that every dealer is striving to get in their hands for SMB, as well as for Enterprise clients.
On this part of the project, we are developing a statistic reporting and monitoring app that allows dealers to easily review key stats, reports and set alerts for the items they are interested in. It not only allows the merchant to remotely monitor vital indicators of his store’s business (such as sales, discounts, refunds, and labor data) in real time, but also allows remote management and prevents thefts or unauthorized transactions while the merchant is away from the store. Together with a mobile app, which is in use by dealers, there is an Admin web app intended to set and configure custom settings for each particular client and store (thresholds for notifications, types of key statistics to be displayed in real time, etc.).
- Actively participate in the design/build of the software engineering lifecycle
- Be involved in planning, design and execution with Agile delivery methodologies
- Write code following best practices
- Create technical documentation (TDD, SRS)
- Utilize the best engineering practices (unit tests, code/design review, etc.)
- Stand up for high-quality solutions and bring new ideas to life
- Take part in technical discussions, listen to arguments, and apply critical thinking
- Build professional relationships with clients (daily stand up, tech discussions, process discussions etc.)
- 2+ years’ experience in web development
- Strong knowledge of Node.js
- Proven skills in software design
- Experience with GIT
- Hands-on experience with functional programming
- Hands-on experience with Angular (5+) and ionic (3+)
- Hands-on experience with Ngrx/Redux
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern web standards, front-end performance patterns, scalability and accessibility
- At least intermediate English
- Experience with AWS Lamda + Serverless
- Experience with AWS CloudFormation
- Experience with AWS Elasticbeanstalk
- Experience with AWS ECS
- Experience with CI/CD/CD such as CircleCI, Jenkins, Teamcity, Bitbucket Pipeline and etc.
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support