Intermediate/Senior Ruby Developer
The product is a sales engagement online platform for efficient and revenue-boosting sales. It gives sales teams enhanced capabilities for communication, while also integrating email tracking, sales calls, meeting intelligence, and workflow automation tools in a single platform.
Our team is working on several projects within this product, including the main monolithic application and various microservices.
We use continuous delivery strategy as we’re focused on fast, high-quality deliverables, while dealing with thousands of real customers. As for the technologies, our backend apps are powered by Ruby and Elixir, while frontend is on both AngularJS and React.
You will be a good fit if you're looking for challenges and are ready to undertake responsibilities while working on interesting tasks.
As a part of our team, you'll work directly with the customer, learning a lot of cool stuff, both from the technical and process perspective. You'll become engaged from the very first steps in feature design to the final code delivery, and will be provided with a lot of opportunities for your professional development.
You will be part of a highly-skilled team, and will be responsible for:
- End to end development
- Advanced programming, including high performance coding
- Feature planning with our business analysts
- Designing and building large scale applications for the production environment
- Writing great software adhering to Agile software engineering practices (e.g., DRY principles, continuous integration, unit tests, etc.)
- Taking part in code review of other developers to ensure simple architecture and the highest code quality
- Exploring new technologies, tools and components
- Monitoring and analysis of the features we have built
- Ruby proficiency
- Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge and experience in profiling/debugging code
- Hands-on experience with GIT
- Intermediate English
- Basic understanding of Docker/Kubernetes
- Understanding of functional programming concepts
- Experience with different Ruby MVC Frameworks (e.g. Sinatra)
- Rails CLI
- Working in Scrum teams
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support