Dev-Pro is a US-based outsource software development company, founded in 2011, with offices in Kharkiv, Kiev, Dnipro and Charlotte. We have a supportive and challenging environment we want to share with talented people. Join our PR team to engage them in communication with the company.
We’re looking for a PR specialist to focus on company brand promotion, social media and internal community development. You will be responsible for the proactive branding of Dev-Pro on social media: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, Telegram; developing promo campaigns on social media for Dev-Pro events; and working with Mailchimp to engage our community (6000 people) in company life. You will work not only with external audiences, but with our internal team as well.
- Develop, analyze, and promote the company brand
- Develop, implement and analyze a social media content strategy for the company's profile
- Drive engagement growth strategies
- Optimize targeting for each of the social media campaigns
- Manage the execution of high-quality content: emails, blog posts, infographics, presentations, webinars
- Build the internal Dev-Pro community by sharing actual information with the team and chasing engaging stories within Dev-Pro
- Upper-intermediate level English
- Proven experience using social media channels to distribute content, build community and drive website traffic
- Proven experience creating successful Facebook and Instagram promotional campaigns
- Proven experience creating high-quality content - articles, blog posts etc.
- Experience with email marketing
- Experience in developing HR branding
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support