Intermediate Business Analyst
We are building the next big thing in the restaurant technology industry.
Our client is a product company and a major player in the point of sale domain, servicing more than 100,000 food service sites in the USA and actively penetrating the European market (UK and Spain, to name a few).
We are building a product suite that covers the full cycle of restaurant operations, including in-store POS platform, cloud-based data management, systems for restaurant internal operations (inventory, scheduling, payroll), online ordering, complex analytics solutions, and reporting tools.
Our flagship product is a POS platform that is, initially, an offline, cloud-based cross-platform solution covering all possible flows to run an Enterprise restaurant business.
It works on Android, iOS and Windows platforms, which makes it easy to run on a huge variety of devices and, beside a rich set of functionalities, it also has unique features like data synchronization and disaster recovery.
The POS platform covers all types of food service flows (like quick and table service), and we are planning to cover retail flow in the future.
• Become the main point of communication for product stakeholders in terms of requirements and product functionality
• Assist Product Management in defining product vision and scope of prospective work
• Elicit, analyze and document software requirements
• Assist Product Management in prioritizing management of the features
• Visualize workflows of the developed solution by means of Use Case and Activity diagrams (UML) or Process and Collaboration models (BPMN)
• Assist designers in designing UI and UX
• Maintain requirement traceability
• Manage changes requested by stakeholders
• Act as a proxy product owner (representing Product Management for the team)
• Assist the team by clarifying requirements with the client and presenting them to the team
• Deliver a presentation on the implemented solution to the customer
- Advanced English skills (both written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytic skills
- Outstanding sense of duty and business ethics
- Ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms
- 2+ years’ work experience in a BA/Product Manager position
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of BA methodology and tools (functional/non-functional requirements, use cases, user stories, traceability)
- Experience with bug tracking tools (Redmine, Jira)
- Experience working with modeling tools (Balsamiq, UXPin, Axure, Visio etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Technical background
- Knowledge of modeling notations (UML, BPMN)
- Expertise in the restaurant or retail area (or the goal to become an expert in one)
- US visa
- Familiarity with how POS systems operate