Junior QA Manual
Dev-Pro is a fast-growing outsource company with development centers in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Dnipro and a US office in Charlotte, NC.
We help tech companies to become industry leaders; our accounts are growing constantly. The company offers a supportive, yet challenging environment, allowing team members to fulfill their potential through complex projects and investment in their professional development.
Dev-Pro works successfully with projects of various size and complexity, from innovative startups to market leaders, due to its established infrastructure and flexible management. We have expertise in Point of Sale, Exchange market, SaaS, CRM development and integrations (Salesforce, Dynamics), Big Data, social networks of various types, etc.
Join our QA team and help us to identify weak points in the products!You will work with both web and mobile applications, WordPress sites. In tight collaboration with the Development team, you will ensure consistent project execution.
You will be able to increase your English skills as some of our projects involve both written and verbal communication with clients.
All our projects are well covered with test documentation, so you will be able to execute, maintain and update it.
- At least 1 year’s test experience
- Good knowledge of web-based application structure
- Good theoretical knowledge of testing levels and types
- Strong knowledge of test design techniques
- Review and testing requirements
- Bug life cycle, types of bugs
- General knowledge of databases
- Basic knowledge of REST API testing
- Experience in UI testing
- Experience in using Firebug
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Intermediate English
- Experience in testing on mobile platforms
- Experience in performance testing