Working for a Point of Sale (POS) platform building company, we are looking to complement our team to work on a project aimed at Quick Service Restaurants (QSR), Table Serviсe Restaurants (TSR) and Retail domains.
Our client is a product company and a major player in the POS domain, which has already released several POS-platforms, Back of House management systems, data management systems and a set of web applications (designed to create corporate websites), widely used in the USA by QSR and TSR.
Our flagship product - the POS - is designed to work in offline-first mode (in case of network interruptions) to create orders and synchronize with Cloud data storage and/or other systems, support third party software and be
integrated with an extensive list of hardware devices.
The end market involves well over 100,000 onsite installations. The client already has great influence on QSR industry in the USA and has actively conquered the European market (Spain and Great Britain in particular).
You will have the opportunity to gain rewarding experience and be a part of the team developing the next big thing in the QSR and TSR industry.
The application suite includes:
- Cross Platform (Cordova/Electron, Angular4) POS app
- Back of House Solutions (NodeJS/Angular2/Angular4) (reporting, payroll calculations, schedules)
- Mobile Ordering (NodeJS/AWS Lambdas)
- Configuration (NodeJS/Angular4/AWS Lambdas)
ResponsibilitiesAs part of the team you will be:
- Be the part of the team designing and implementing cutting-edge solutions, which will be the new industry standard
- Working in cross-cultural surrounding having the ability to gain knowledge from colleagues worldwide
- Having the ability to get fast feedback on the implemented solutions from the live sites, which are using the product you have developed
- Extending and integrating existing functionality for a product that is a key part in a larger Point of Sale (POS) platform infrastructure including POS, loyalty, analytics, reporting tools and Back of House services
- Conduct direct communication with the client and his team
- Work closely with developers and quality assurance engineers
- Proactively obtain and clarify requirements as necessary
- 5+ years’ overall experience with development
- 3 year’s experience with Angular 2.0 or newer
- Experience with REST API
- Upper Intermediate English
- AWS services
- Experience with WebSockets
- Experience with Angular 4
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support